Are you close to your goal and you just can’t seem to reach it? Or do you simply want more followers? Then this is your chance. If you just do everything below, it should be super simple to get a free promo and reach your goal! We’ll not be doing this again so don’t miss out!
LIKE this post for a 15% chance of being promoted or REBLOG this post (1-2 times) for a 85% chance of being promoted.
MUST BE FOLLOWING EVERYONE BELOW.
- http://aer-e.com 22k
- http://adventxre.tumblr.com 16k
- http://unretrieved.tumblr.com/ 24k
- http://movstache.tumblr.com/ 15k
- http://reunified.tumblr.com 11k
- http://b4conpancakes.tumblr.com 13k
- http://unorgasm.tumblr.com 10k
- http://lustdiamonds.tumblr.com/ 32k
- http://scarletmoons.com 20k
- http://magstah.tumblr.com/ 22.7k
- http://unpromise.tumblr.com/ 16k
- http://rosycharm.tumblr.com/ 16.5k
I know you’re thinking “OMG, that’s too many blogs to follow!”, but I promise once you start gaining you will be glad you followed us. We have the amount of followers next to our urls so you’ll see that you will gain. Please do not try to be sneaky and not follow all of us because we DO check. We ALWAYS do our promos!
Forever. on @weheartit.com - http://whrt.it/ZjHDqH
I’m lost in paradise | via Tumblr on @weheartit.com - http://whrt.it/Zzq2YA
Falling for you. on @weheartit.com - http://whrt.it/UqiXL5
Facebook on @weheartit.com - http://whrt.it/10xpSji